I have trouble with whitehead since my early age of teenager. And somehow, now it’s getting quite too obvious on my skin’s surface around nose area.
I used to remove my whitehead with stainless steel loop removal. It’s quite painful but it’s quite satisfying. But now, I am addicted to this not so new device. Whitehead/Blackhead suction device. I bought with reasonable price on Shoppe cost 45MYR.

The suction is strong enough to pull out the whitehead. But, I am not so sure if it strong enough to remove the blackhead because I haven’t have one, so I didn’t try onto yet.
It comes with 6 different tubes.
It has 3 types of mode : Slow, Moderate and Strong suction which suitable for 3 different types of skin : Oily, Neutral & Dry.
This device is rechargeable with android type cable. It can be charged by power-bank. So easy and convenient.
Whitehead/Blackhead is not something can be easily treated but the least we can do is minimising its appearance on skin. 이거를 너무 줗아!
Hope you guys get yours too!

0 Comments
Thank you for leaving kind words. Deeply appreciated. May you have a good day too!